My Classes

Thursday 5 November 2015

GORGEOUS XMAS CARD & PRODUCT GUIDE

 
I recently came across this picture of a Christmas card my talented friend Vanessa made last year. It is quite a simple design but absolutely stunning. I loved it so much I shared it with my customers.

Here are the products used to make this card in case you love it too!!

Card base
Soft suede cardstock
CLICK HERE
 
 
Soft suede ink
CLICK HERE
 
 
World map background stamp
CLICK HERE
 
Large star
Sahara sand cardstock
CLICK HERE
 
Small star
This exact pattered paper is retired but the current Typeset Specialty DSP would be perfect too
CLICK HERE
 
 

CLICK HERE
Star framelits
 
Banner
Cherry cobbler cardstock
CLICK HERE
 
Noel word

Gold glimmer paper (2 x 12”sheets per pack)
CLICK HERE
 
 
Wonderful Wreath framelits (noel) 
 
CLICK HERE
(but the Christmas Greetings Thinlits on p.29 of the holiday catalogue would work well too - $29 3 words)
 
CLICK HERE
 


If you have any questions you can give me a call 0403 700 099 or email me kyleandanne@optusnet.com.au.

Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment