My Classes

Thursday 23 January 2014

SALE-A-BRATION PROMOTION & OCCASSIONS CATALOGUE LAUNCH

Hello again everyone. I can't believe its been over two months since I last posted on my blog!! I'm very sorry to my followers (hopefully I have some left :). I promise I will be posting more regularly from now on.

Below is the information for my next EXCITING EVENT. Contact me ASAP if you would like to attend as spaces are filling quickly!!


Stampin' Up! Seasonal Catalogue
& Sale-a-bration Launch

 
 
Come along and have fun with products from the BRAND NEW Seasonal
Catalogue and the Saleabration Promotion

WHEN:   Saturday, 1 February

TIME:   2 pm

WHERE:   22 Second Ave, Loftus
 

Each attendee gets:
·      their own copy of the new Stampin' Up! Seasonal Catalogue & Sale-a-bration brochure

·      to complete make & take projects using exciting new products

·      to view samples & displays made using new products

·      a yummy afternoon tea

·      an entry into the lucky door prizes draw

·      an enjoyable afternoon mixing with other ‘crafty’ people!!

All this for just $15! Bring along a friend for an extra lucky door prize entry!!

 RSVP’s are essential. If you would like to attend or have any questions please email kyleandanne@optusnet.com.au or call Anne Farrar on 0403 700 099.

Pre-payment by direct deposit is required to secure your booking(Account name - Anne Farrar, BSB - 032059, account no - 248234).
I look forward to sharing the gorgeous new products with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment