My Classes

Thursday 9 May 2013

SENT WITH LOVE FOR MOTHERS DAY.....


I had a play with the awesome 'Sent With Love' set today to make mother's day cards for my mum & mother-in-law. I am really happy with how they turned out & they were so quick & easy.

Don't forget this set is ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL 15 June & then it is gone for good!!!

Here are the details of the promotion again:




ItemDescription
Price
131847Sent with Love Stamp Set (clear-mount)
$33.95
 
132182Sent with Love Designer Series Paper
$18.95
 
132851Pretty Bundle (both products above plus Twine)
Includes the Sent with Love Stamp Set, Sent with Love Designer Series Paper, and Calypso Coral Baker's Twine
 
$46.25
20% off retail value!
Calypso Coral Baker's Twine comes in the Bundle
Look what these talented ladies have created using these products:

Mary Fish



Amy O'Neill
 
Email me or call 0403 700 099 if you would like to order this lovely set :)

No comments:

Post a Comment