My Classes

Monday 1 April 2013

KIDS HOLIDAY CARD CLASSES



When:
Tuesday, 16 April
Where:
My home Sutherland area (address when RSVPing)
Time:
10am or 2pm
Cost:
$20 to make 6 cards (2 of each design)
Age:
8 yrs +

BEGINNERS VERY WELCOME - NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!!
All participants will get to use stamps, markers, punches and the very popular Big Shot cutting & embossing machine :)

·        I provide all materials to make 2 of each of the above cards

·        Classes run for approx. 2 ½ hours

·        Parents are welcome to stay but it is not necessary :)

·        Pre-payment by direct deposit is required to secure your booking
(Account name - Anne Farrar, BSB - 732250, account no - 535722).

·        There needs to be a minimum of 4 participants for a class to go ahead.  I will contact you by the Sunday evening before the class if I don't have the minimum :)

Just give me or call on 0403 700 099 or email kyleandanne@optusnet.com.au if you're interested as places are limited. Please also call me if you have any questions.

I am also planning another class for the second week of the holidays for 10am or 2pm on Tuesday, 23 April. I will post a picture of the cards the children will make in the next couple of days. You are welcome to email me if your child would be interested in that date also :)

No comments:

Post a Comment