My Classes

Sunday 31 March 2013

EXCITING SPECIAL OFFER - ends 9 April


Hello everyone! I hope you have had a lovely Easter & not indulged in too much chocolate ;)

The current Seasonal Catalogue has some gorgeous products but, unfortunately, we can't have it all.  SO....to help you sample some of these beautiful products, I have decided to hold my first product share!!  Basically, you get a share of a few co-ordinating products without have to buy the whole roll/packet etc.  This is what you get:

'Oh, Hello' Product Share
1 x 'Oh, Hello' stamp set clear (add $9 for wood)
12 x 6"x6" pieces of Tea for Two Designer Series Paper
6 x Paper Doilies
2m x Pretty in Pink Stitched Grosgrain ribbon
2m x So Saffron Taffeta ribbon
2 sheets A4 Very Vanilla Cardstock
1 sheet each of A4 Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pretty in Pink & So Saffron





 




ALL THIS FOR $50!!! (pickup from my home in Loftus or email me for postage cost)
 
Any questions, give me a call - 0403 700 099

This offer ends on Tuesday 9 April & places are limited so email me if you would like to participate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment