My Classes

Saturday 2 March 2013

APRIL CARD CLASS - filling quickly!!

Saturday, 6 April at 2pm - SOLD OUT!
 
Tuesday, 9 April at 7pm - PLACES AVAILABLE

Introducing my next Card Class using the lovely Hearts a Flutter stamp set, coordinating framelits and More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper:


In this Class participants will get to use the new Core'dinations Cardstock & Stampin' Sanding System which is featured in the current Seasonal Catalogue (which ends
22 March).


Classes are held in my home in the Sutherland Shire and take 2-3 hrs (address when RSVPing). No experience necessary!

The cost of each class is $20 which includes all materials to make six cards (2 each of 3 designs), cardstock, inks, markers, use of punches, big shot& adhesives, matching envelopes and of course tea/coffee and afternoon tea/supper!!

Pre-payment by direct deposit is required to secure your booking (Account name - Anne Farrar, BSB - 732250, account no - 535722). This is because spots are limited & I need to prepare enough materials and refreshments for everyone:)

Just give me or call on 0403 700 099 or email kyleandanne@optusnet.com.au if you're interested.


There needs to be a minimum of 4 participants for a class to go ahead. I will contact you by the Thursday evening before the class if I don't have the minimum :)



To the lovely ladies who attended my 'Hearts a Flutter' card class today. You are all very talented & very enjoyable to spend the afternoon with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment