My Classes

Tuesday 29 May 2012

NEW CARD CLASS - Sunday, 1 July at 2pm


Hi everyone. These are the projects I am going to teach in my next Card Class. The large box at the front is made from Whisper White & Pool Party (like Tiffany blue) cardstock. The cute little box at the back is made out of Regal Rose cardstock & patterned paper. It is actually a nicer pink in real life, NOT the salmon/melon colour in the photo.


As well as these two boxes we will be making 6 little gift cards to go inside the small box. I haven't posted a picture of the cards as they're not finished yet but I will post them in the next couple of weeks. Both of these boxes would make a lovely present to give someone special (or to keep for yourself!)

Date:    Sunday, 1 July
Time:   2pm
Place:   my home in Sutherland Shire (address when RSVPing)
RSVP:   0403 700 099 or kyleandanne@optusnet.com.au or comment on my blog!!

The cost of the class is $20 which includes all materials to make projects pictured (cardstock, ribbon, inks, markers, use of punches, big shot & adhesives, simply scored etc) lucky door prize and of course tea/coffee and a yummy afternoon tea!!  No experience necessary, come along for an afternoon of creativity & laughs :)

OTHER EXCITING NEWS............
Tomorrow I am heading to Canberra for the Stampin' Up Annual Convention so unfortunately I won't post anything here for a few days. BUT when I return next week I may be able to share some great things I saw, learnt, made whilst there so stay tuned!!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable boxes! I am your newest following from SC! :)
    http://annmariesstampingadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these boxes!! I am your newest follower from SC.
    www.stampwithlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I'm your newest follower from SC! Stop on by sometime!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.onecraftymommy.com my SU only site
    www.soNOTbetty.com my frugal/real food site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have a fun class lined up! I'm now following you.
    Cindy
    www.turtlecreations-papercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks like a great class - such pretty boxes! Am trying to catch up following from SC - #61

    ReplyDelete